As a registered tax agent, we maintain high levels of continuing professional development to ensure that we are up to date with the latest changes in taxation law. Tax can be complex and even everyday GST issues require us to have the necessary training and expertise to keep abreast of day to day transactions.Are you confused as to what payments need to be reported on the annual Taxable Payment Report? At Auditsure we will keep you up to date with all ATO reporting requirements.
Taxable Payment Reporting is currently enforceable in the building and construction industry, cleaning and courier services and as of 1 July 2019, the road freight services and IT services will also be required to report. We will ensure that your accounting systems are able to track and report these transactions and help you prepare these reports, ensuring they are lodged on time within the ATO’s reporting time frame.
Auditsure’s taxation services also extends to the following:
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of income tax returns for individuals, including sole trader businesses, partnerships, companies and trusts
- Preparation of PAYG income tax withholding variations
- Advice on PAYG instalments of income tax
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Business Activity Statements
- Reconciliation of GST on an annual basis in order to prepare year end financial statements
- Estimates and calculations of Capital Gains Tax
- Indirect taxes including Land Tax and Payroll Tax
- Assisting and managing ATO debt with payment arrangements
- Communicating with the ATO in Taxation disputes and managing ATO audits
- Auditsure will ensure that all your lodgements, monthly, quarterly or annually, are made on time avoiding penalties and reducing interest charges from the ATO